Get creative with local artists in the Create Online Workshops during Artwalk. The series consists of 11 unique workshops covering different artistic genres from weaving, painting, photography, clay and more.
Get your activity pack from their website and actively participate when you join the online workshop sessions.
There are so many to choose from, there is sure to be something for everyone:
- Step Into Abstraction Art Workshop - Vivianne Hazenveld
- Stitch n Paint' - shoulder bag - Letitia Kimmorley
- Batik an Introduction - Charlene Tubbs, Kanooka Creek Art
- The Magic of Creating Mosaics - Francessca O'Donnell, Out There Design and Mosaic
- Photography profiles using your mobile - Ronnie Grammatica Photography
- Polymer Clay One - Vana Ford, Vasnas Designs
- Reflecting on Embroidery- Shisha Mirrors - Vana Ford, Vasnas Designs
- Botanical Stencil Printing Workshop - Fiona Solley Illustration + Design
- Eco Art by HER.ART - Rachel Stephan, HER.ART Space
- Escape Artist (mixed media) - Karina Lindsay, Creative Balance Therapies
- Weaving Thyme with Trish - Patricia Mcinherny, Weaving thyme
This listing was updated on 04/09/2020 by Port Macquarie Hastings Council - MAIN. Port Macquarie-Hastings Council accepts no liability for inaccuracies or errors in the above listing.