Looking for the ultimate Winter getaway?
You’ll be surprised what’s on offer in Port Macquarie - riverfront luxury, boutique hinterland retreats and oceanside holiday parks are just some of the experiences on offer. Combine your trip with a must-do Jetboat whale watching experience and you've got yourself an unforgettable getaway. Need a side of inspo to go with your hot deal? Check out our Trip Ideas here!
A High Flying Escape in Port Macquarie!
2 nights in a water view room at Sails by Rydges located right on the water with
- Scenic Helicopter Flight from the property.
- Breakfast each morning for 2
Subject to availability. Deal runs from 1 July to 23 Dec 2020
Experience 2 nights for 2 people at this exclusive hideaway overlooking the Hastings River, city lights and surrounding mountains, with the following bonus:
- Gourmet 3 course dinner cooked to your liking and served onsite.
- $440 + booking fee via Airbnb
To book, visit their
High Adrenaline Whale Watching Deal -Save up to 20% on this bucket-list experience!
- 2nd Adult at kids prices (one deal to every full-fee paying adult)
- Valid 1 June to 1 November 2020
- Book online via their website
TELEGRAPH RETREAT COTTAGES
Family Farm-Stay Adventure.
Unwind in a two bedroom self contained Farmhouse with hot-tub and wood fire while the kids meet the baby donkeys and enjoy acres of space.
- SAVE when you book a 3 night min stay (2 adults and 2 kids)
- ADDED BONUS: receive a $100 voucher for a local activity of your choice!
- Valid from 1st Aug 2020 to 15th Dec 2020
- From $699 (T&C's apply)
- to view more and book.
Family Holiday Highlights at beautiful Bonny Hills
- Stay four/ pay three + free upgrade + free day tour + kids stay free
- Saving of over 50% based on 2 adults and 2 kids
- Deal Valid 1 July to 1 September
- Cabin accommodation only
- Other T&C's apply. Direct bookings only. For details and
An Immersive Wine Indulgence at Cassegrain Wines - SAVE 50%
Indulge at a luxury coastal waterfront escape. Adult only luxuriously appointed boutique guest rooms. Riverside views from heated jacuzzi and verandah.
- Includes a three course evening menu, daily gourmet breakfasts, a bottle of bubbles and canapes.
- Deal valid June 1 2020 - August 31 2020
- $899 Save $200
- Valid for stays Sunday - Thursday (not avail public hols & long weekends)
- For details visit their
Winter Super Camping Special! Discover the stunning, uncrowded Camden Haven, just 30 minutes south of Port Macquarie.
- Book for a minimum of two weeks from the special weekly rate of $175 per week ($25 per night) on a powered site. Rates are valid for 2 people.
- Deal valid from 12 June to 30 August 2020
- Discount must be mentioned at the time of booking
- Email [email protected]
Call Cruise Port Macquarie 0434 393 199 and mention this Hot Winter Deal to receive complimentary Morning/Afternoon tea or complimentary pizza, ice cream and sweets when you book a 2 hr cruise on the beautiful Hastings River for our Dolphin Spotting or Dolphin Sunset cruises.
Cruises run at 11am and at Sunset (sunset cruise times vary due to the actual Sunset) most days. Bookings are required.
- Bookings recommended and are non-refundable
- Changes permitted up to 48hrs prior to scheduled booking date, however, an admin change fee may apply of up to $20 per booking.
- Changes made within 48hrs of scheduled booking will incur a fee of up to $20 per booking.
- Cruise runs based on minimum numbers and dependent on weather conditions
The Seed Creative Workshops have 2 offers for the July school holidays.
Fun family clay sculpture workshop - Monday 6 July 10am - 12.00pm (Suitable for 6+)
- Usually $120 - $99 - using the promo code ACACLAY
Kids glow paint pARTY - Monday 6 July 2-4pm (Suitable for ages 7-13)
- 15% off using the promo code ACAGLOW
Patrons can receive 20% off their main meals for lunch or dinner at this Port Macquarie favourite. Flyers have been distributed to most accommodation outlets and need to be presented to obtain this offer. T&Cs apply and deal must be mentioned at time of booking.
Go on, get out there! It's time to play in Port Macquarie.
Get the latest
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the local updates.