Top 20 things to do UNDER $10!!
1. Walk the Port Macquarie Coastal Walk- FREE
2. Visit the Koala Hospital Port Macquarie- By Donation
3. Visit the Glasshouse Regional Art Gallery- By Donation
4. Have a picnic at Bago Maze & Winery- FREE (small fee applies to maze)
5. Take in the view at Tacking Point Lighthouse-FREE
6. Take an 11am farm tour (weekdays) at Ricardoes Tomatoes & Strawberries- FREE
7. Feed the fish and enjoy a waterside ice cream or coffee at Dunbogan Boatshed and Marina- $1 for fish feed tubs
8. Visit Douglas Vale Historic Homestead and Vineyard - FREE
9. Browse the boutique shops at Wauchope, then go for a riverside stroll-FREE
10. Visit Sea Acres Rainforest Centre- FREE (small fee applies to do the Rainforest boardwalk)
11. Port Macquarie Urban Mountain Bike Parkon Koala St - FREE
12. Drive or walk up North Brother Mountain for the best views in the region- Picnic area at the top! FREE
13. Breakfast on the beach (followed by a swim) at: Salty Crew Kiosk on Town Beach, Sandbox Port Macquarie on Flynns Beach, COASTLighthouse Beach or Beach Break Cafe North Haven - Brekkie from $7 (swim- FREE!)
14. Download theizi.travel app, search for the Port Macquarie Heritage Walk, and head off on your FREE audio/walking tour!
17. Visit Port Macquarie Museum - Exhibitions - $7 adults $3 kids entry.
18. To Market! Plenty of markets- see here- FREE entry!
19. Skate Parks- some of the best on the North Coast, including one at Town Beach Breakwall- FREE!
Get the latest
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the local updates.