Top 22 things to do UNDER $10!!
1. Walk the Port Macquarie Coastal Walk- FREE
2. Visit the Koala Hospital Port Macquarie- By Donation
3. Visit the Glasshouse Regional Art Gallery- By Donation
4. Check out the beautiful and immersive production of Wakulda, showing every evening, FREE
5. Get lost in the incredible maze at Bago Maze & Winery- $8 kids, $40 family.
6. Take in the view at Tacking Point Lighthouse-FREE
7. Go strawberry picking at Ricardoes Tomatoes & Strawberries- just pay for what you pick!
8. Visit Douglas Vale Historic Homestead and Vineyard - FREE
9. Browse the boutique shops at Wauchope, then go for a riverside stroll-FREE
10. Visit Sea Acres Rainforest Centre- FREE (small fee applies to do the Rainforest boardwalk)
12. Walk up North Brother Mountain for the best views in the region- Picnic area at the top! FREE (Note road is currently closed due to landslips)
13. Breakfast on the beach (followed by a swim) at: Salty Crew Kiosk on Town Beach, Sandbox Port Macquarie on Flynns Beach, COAST Lighthouse Beach or Beach Break Cafe North Haven - Brekkie from $7 (swim- FREE!)
14. Download the izi.travel app, search for the Port Macquarie Heritage Walk, and head off on your FREE audio/walking tour!
16. Visit Port Macquarie Museum - Exhibitions - $5 adults $3 kids (or $10 for a family entry).
17. To Market! Plenty of markets- see here- FREE entry!
18. Join Majestic Cinema's Movie Club for $9.50 movie tix all year round.
19. Skate Parks- some of the best on the North Coast, including one at Town Beach Breakwall- FREE! Playgrounds and cafes are nice and handy too...
22. Our Hinterland & Waterfall adventures make a great (and affordable) day out!