Port Macquarie is full of 'hot shot' espresso bars and cafes so you can find your daily 'goldilocks' cuppa - not too hot, not too cold but just right!
No holiday is complete without doing the hard yards to discover a favourite brew, so warm up your appetite and get out there and start testing them today! We have sourced out some of the best 'aah just right' places to visit while you are travelling around!
- Drury Lane Eatery - serving delicious coffee (and food) under the trees opposite the Glasshouse.
- Casualties Espresso - located within the original Ambulance station their coffee can save your day!
- Salty Crew Kiosk - serving up delicious coffee with a breath of salty air and beach views on the side.
- Beantree Café - a little tropical oasis in the heart of the CBD.
- Urban Grain Bakery - the perfect place to combine superb coffee with amazing pastries!
- Black Market Bagels -traditionally made delicious bagels and coffee what's not to like about that combo.
- Meg and Me - a hole in the wall espresso bar, with cheeky barista 'Ants' and boutique shopping next door.
- Hastings Coffee Co - order at the takeaway window on Westport Park, get your coffee and keep on moving.
- Social Grounds - A few blocks from the CBD but worth the trip for their funky menu and atmosphere.
Camden Haven Region
- Grounded Espresso Bar - enjoy Melbourne style coffee indoors or on their spacious outdoor decks.
- Dunbogan Boatshed - sip on coffee overlooking the marina, feed the fish and enjoy the serenity.
- Miss Nellies Cafe - drop in for lovingly baked goodies with a side order of delicious coffee and smiles.
- Oasis by the River - serving coffee and much more overlooking the waters of Camden Haven.
- Abundance Garden Centre - a gardener's delight where the cafe is on a gorgeous lilly covered lake.
- The Byabarra - where hinterland views are breathtaking and the coffee makes the trip worthwhile.
- Watermans Cafe - overlooking Bain Park's all abilities playground in Wauchope, it's a delicious find.
- Curley's Cafe - opposite Timbertown serving local Doppio Coffee with a dose of warm hospitality.
- Aussie Outback Wares & Cafe - Browse an eclectic range of old wares and collectibles then enjoy a brew.
We have lots of other great cafes ready to serve you their special blends - visit our Restaurants & Cafe listings.
Get the latest
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the local updates.