Mansfield Estate is a unique eco tourism destination committed to low impact, sustainable and ethical tourism, retreats and events. The venue is nestled on the lush green hills overlooking the blue Pacific Ocean and picturesque coastline of the Mid North Coast. The property features upcycled shipping containers to create an exclusive eco retreat, minimalist in design and beautifully executed with panoramic views across the valley.
Wake up to the bright glowing sunrise over the valley and enjoy a glass of wine as the sun sets over the glistening waters of Queens Lake.
Mansfield Estate is a short drive to some of the most spectacular beaches on the East Coast. Inland adventures include 4WD, bushwalking, horse riding, mountain biking, creeks, and waterways.
- Direct access to Queens Lake swimming, boating, fishing and Jolly Nose Mountain Bike Park and State Forest
- Koala corridor of bushland and forest
- Gateway to award winning Mid North Coast attractions and tours
- Five minutes to Grants Beach and Camden Haven waterways
- Recreation zone with mezzanine gym, half-court basketball, games room and audio-visual facilities
Situated 30 minutes from Port Macquarie Airport, four hours from Sydney, two hours from Newcastle and six hours north to Brisbane. This exclusive coastal eco retreat set on 600 rural acres is suitable for weddings, lifestyle and corporate retreats and family getaways.
This listing was updated on 30/09/2020 by MANSFIELD ESTATE PTY LTD. Port Macquarie-Hastings Council accepts no liability for inaccuracies or errors in the above listing.