PLEASE... BE COVID-SAFE
The Port Macquarie-Hastings region is still welcoming many visitors, however if you are unwell, or reside in (or have recently visited) an area that has been identified as a COVID-19 Hot Spot, please refrain from travelling at this time. Bookings for most attractions, accommodation and eateries are essential as some businesses may be operating on a limited/restricted basis. Everyone must follow the latest health advice by maintaining physical distancing, practicing good hygiene and staying home if unwell. For the latest information about restrictions and health advice specific to NSW, please click HERE.
COVIDSafe Coronavirus Contact Tracing App
The COVIDSafe app speeds up contacting people exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19). This helps us support and protect you, your friends and family. Download the COVIDSafe App available on the:
Visit the Port Macquarie-Hastings Council COVID-19 web page to find out how we are keeping our community healthy and safe.
When visiting our ArtWalk Artists Markets
- Please follow the instructions of our COVID Safe Marshals
- Take note of on-site signage for recommended numbers and social distancing markers
- Utilise hand sanitiser stations
- Register attendance via QR code
Australian Health, NSW Health and Mid North Coast Area Health Clinics and Testing
For information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) you can call:
- National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080. They're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- COVID-19 Assessment Clinic Hotline on 1300 001 956. They're open Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am-4:00pm.
- View Mid North Coast COVID-19 Clinic details including locations and operating hours.