Main Event: 10 June 2022, 5pm - 9pm
Join us in the Port Macquarie CBD for a magical night of illumination, imagination and creative inspiration! See the full Program + Map here.
With thanks to Djuyalgu Wakulda, our local Gathang Language Group, ArtWalk 2022 will take inspiration from Dungang: Nyiirun girranggang ginyaanggang biladiyn (We are more alive and happier because of the river).
Get your Program HERE!
Are you ready for a night of unexpected delights? No entry fees and great for all ages!
- Live Sites - The Port Macquarie CBD will come alive with 14 live sites featuring performances, music, street art and so much more!
- - An enthralling bespoke sound and light installation featuring the many creative souls who call our beautiful region home. Will be projected onto the right in the CBD.
- Artist Market - Right in Town Square artisans and creatives will have their works on display. A great chance to pick out a special gift.
- Artists in Businesses - Business shop fronts will transform into mini galleries!
- - Workshops, exhibitions, artist talks and more over the long-weekend!
PRINTED PROGRAMS will also available as a lift-out in June's FOCUS Magazine (free), most Council venues, and available on the night at the event.
Artwork used in poster: Titled ‘Ngurambang-gu Dharrungarrung’ (My Honey Bee Country) By Wiradjuri Artist, Melissa Streater.